Review: How to Google My Tracks for iPhone
How can I Google My Tracks for iPhone in 2 Ways
Recently Google has added on its map my tracks features on iOS that is supporting Google tracking iPhone. The app main work is recording and organizing the GPS track. It helps a user in answering like what was hotel’s name last week I went etc. The map new section is featuring all places history and venues that one had visited. A person can view the history by transport mode or date. The app not only is giving the hacker the place on visited but also the transportation mode used for reaching to the destination.
Way 1: How can I Google tracks for iOS
It is very much easier for one in turning off and on iPhone tracking features. Once it is turned on its can be viewed easily.
Follow the steps mentioned below-
- Enable location service for tracking iPhone in Google in own device and hit on “SETTING” on device home screen.
- On setting, select “PRIVACY” and then select “SYSTEM SERVICE”.
- After enabling the iOS location feature, access to the Google map for viewing your location of tracking with your Google account.
Learn more tracking iPhone on Google at: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/4388034?hl=en
Way 2: Tracking data of iOS without Google- using the FoneTracker app
Tracking the data of iPhone is very much essential as you never know that when you could lose the device or could get stolen. It becomes very much essential for one to learn how tracking data of iPhone. There are many effective ways that can be very much helpful for one in doing the tracking of the device but experts are recommending FoneTracker for its effectiveness. This is one of the most amazing tools that help one in tracking activities in android and iOS platform.
The app is including the functionalities that allows one in monitoring many phone services like send/receive messages the app is convenient to use and is 100% secured.
Steps to track iPhone
- Sign up using FoneTracker
In order to begin using the app, you need to create the user account at its official site (https://fonetracker.com). Signing up is easier and you need to fill in ID and password then tap on ‘SIGN IN”. A user can buy ultimate or premium edition for accessing all tracking features.
- Give all iPhone details
Fill in the owner’s details of iOS like name, OS using, age and then hit on “NEXT”.
- Verifying iCloud ID
Through iCloud ID and password, log in to account for the iOS device you wish to track.
- Track the data without Google
For enabling iCloud backup and then sync and verify. You need to go to the control panel of the spyware. In that, you have to choose the synced button and activate the functionality. Now track the data of device and ensure to be in full control of own phone.
- Calls tracking– The app tracks all the incoming/outgoing and missed calls of the device along with deleted ones.
- GPS location tracking– This feature allows one in tracking real tome location device easily.
- Multimedia files views– It views all available multimedia files like photos, videos, screenshot, GIF etc easily.
This is all about how to Google own track for iphone device. If you are convinced using FoneTracker app, you are definitely making the right decision for you. The app is effective in working and will surely guarantee you 100% good result.